Welcome to Career Transition For Dancers @ the Actors Fund!
Career Transition For Dancers has been a vital part of the dance community for 30 years and we’re now available to dancers at our new home at The Actors Fund!
The Actors Fund is a national human services organization that helps professionals in performing arts and entertainment in times of need, crisis or transition.
Are you a dancer who is seeking:
- Scholarship assistance to pursue your education in 2016?
- Seed funds to start a new business?
- Career counseling to help you achieve your career goals?
- Tips and tools to find the perfect job and build your resume?
- We offer the following services at no cost to dancers:
- Career Counseling and Workshops
- Scholarship and Grant Opportunities
- Emergency Financial Assistance and other Social Services
- Health Insurance Support
- Want to learn more?
Check out our webpage: Visit us at: www.actorsfund.org/ctfd
Attend a CTFD orientation: Orientations are held twice per month, except legal holidays, every 2nd and 4th Monday at 10:00 am at our Los Angeles Actors Fund Office. No RSVP is necessary.
Got questions? Please contact:
E. Sophia Kozak, Career Counselor, Career Transition For Dancers | Western Region
5757 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 400 | Los Angeles, CA 90036
Tel: 323.933.9244 ext. 472 | Fax: 323.933.7615
The Actors Fund, for everyone in entertainment