Seeking Part-time Administrative Assistant
Dancers’ Group is looking to add a new member to our team! This position works with the executive director and program director to provide support for the many artists and dance companies that interface with Dancers’ Group.
Because Dancers’ Group works collaboratively on many of our programs, the Administrative Assistant would support staff on a wide variety of projects, including member services, In Dance, Bay Area Performing Arts Spaces, and CA$H, among others.
- Online content management, including website and social media
- Assistance with member services
- Assistance with Rotunda Dance Series, Dance Discourse Project, Bay Area Dance Week and ONSITE
- Other general office duties as needed
- Knowledge of, and interest in supporting, the Bay Area’s diverse dance community
- Strong verbal communication, writing and editing skills
- Experience and enthusiasm working with social media (Facebook, Twitter)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office for Mac. Experience with WordPress and Filemaker Pro basics are a plus
This is currently a part-time position: 16-20 hours per week with flexible schedule and potential for additional hours.
Pay: $16 hour, with prorated sick time, vacation and holiday hours after 90 days of employment.
Dancers’ Group encourages applicants representing diverse backgrounds that include—but are not limited to—age, national origin, ethnicity, race, religion, ability, sexual orientation, gender or political affiliation.
Please email a cover letter and resume, totaling no more than two (2) pages, as a PDF to email@example.com. No phone calls please.