Project21Dance: IMPLOSION Dance Festival – Artist Call
8:00 PM  -  11:00 PM
Project21Dance presents our second annual IMPLOSION Dance Festival: A Pairing of the Arts! The theme of this year’s festival is “Collapsing Boundaries, Breaking Limitations” and we are now accepting submissions of collaborations of dance + other art forms through July 3, 2016! We are looking for 3-4 choreographers with their collaborators to present their work this fall.
Last year’s Artists and Collaborators:
– Becca Lemme (Acts of Matter) with River Song Quintet
– Chad Michael Hall (Multiplex Dance) with Dmitry Kmelnitsky and Shih-wei Wu
– Louise Reichlin & Dancers with Audri Phillips
– YaYa Zhang and Wen-Chun Tang with Fiona Yun Jui
– Project21Dance with Alex Avila and William Lacey
The festival will take place at 8:00pm, September 23rd & 24th at Highways Performance Space in Santa Monica.
To apply, submit the following information:
– name of company/artist/collaborator
– theme/subject matter of the work
– video sample of your choreography and sample of the work you are proposing in your submission
– collaboration must be original work
– $20 application fee
Send all above info to email@example.com to apply.
Applications due by July 3, 2016.