Managing Director Position Open
The Managing Director for ABD will work closely with the Artistic Director, playing a pivotal role in fostering the company’s visibility and managing operational demands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Daily administrative tasks, organizing, keeping the ABD calendar current, fielding inquiries and screening communications for follow-up
• Designing, writing and distributing e-blasts via Constant Contact
• Managing social media outlets, including Facebook and Twitter; updating website
• Writing press releases and distributing to the appropriate venues
• Assisting with grantwriting, booking and fundraising research and inquiry
• Organizing ABD’s 30 year archive
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Confident, energetic individual who is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
• Self-directed, motivated individual with experience and interest in contemporary performing and community engaged arts
• Strong skills in internet-based communications, Microsoft Office, data management
• Strong research, writing, and oral communication skills
• Highly developed social skills including both diplomacy and the ability to successfully navigate multiple stakeholders
• Ability to work independently, prioritize work assignments, and manage concurrent projects
15 hours/week; flexible hours, room for advancement. Salary TBD.
Please send a cover letter, resume or cv, and minimum 250 word writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.