Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre seeks Office Manager
Position: Office Manager
Position Description: Working closely with all the Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre Staff, the Office Manager will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the company’s membership, development relationships, financial data and communication database. Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre is seeking a candidate with exceptional communication skills, an eye for detail, superb organizational skills, and a passion for the performing arts.
Position reports to: Artistic/Executive Director and Strategic Director
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a high-functioning office including: supply inventory, ordering and picking up supplies, answering phones, filing, drafting letters, scheduling and data entry.
- Assisting in financial data tracking via QuickBooks.
- Taking and distributing minutes at meetings.
- Managing and maintaining company systems, including OvationTix, Mailchimp, office servers, etc.
- Assisting in the organization of performances, special events and fundraising events.
- Collaborating with the staff on the overall organization and efficiency of the company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills; basic QuickBooks and media/design skills preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively, meet deadlines, multitask, work independently, and quickly shift with changing priorities.
- Undergraduate college degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience; background in the arts preferred.
- Own a car/valid driver license.
Salary/Hours: The Office Manager will work part-time, 25 hours per week. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Application Process: Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Office Manager” in the subject line.
Position open until filled. For immediate hire.
Company Description: Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre creates innovative dance experiences in non-traditional places and provides learning opportunities in diverse neighborhoods. We invite our audience and artists to engage with one another and connect with their community in ways they have never experienced before. Founded in 1985, Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre is a nonprofit, site-specific dance performance company based in Los Angeles, California.
To learn more about Heidi Duckler Dance Theatre, please visit us online at: www.heididuckler.org.