Employment opportunity – Marketing/Public Relations/Fundraising position for Monterey Bay Area Dance Company
SpectorDance is looking for an energetic, creative, self-starter who is interested in working 20+ hours for a contemporary dance company in a Marketing/Public Relations/Fundraising capacity. Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point) are required, and an eye for graphic design is a plus. Also, must have professional writing experience/ability (press releases, public/media communications, grants). Must have great people skills and an ability to think on your feet.
Job responsibilities include:
• grant editing/writing
• fundraising – letter writing, strategy, coordination, acknowledgement, maintaining donor relationships
• marketing – school, company, performances, etc. – e-mail marketing, media relations, writing press releases, posting on community calendars, etc.
• web design and maintenance
• public relations/communication
• database management
• outreach coordinator
• graphic design – flyers, programs, etc.
• Choreographer Showcase performance coordinator
• social media updates
Please send resume and cover letter to Fran Spector Atkins at email@example.com or call 831-384-1050 for more information.