Deborah Slater Dance Theater Marketing & Development Coordinator
Are you passionate about the Arts? Do you have a business oriented mind? Deborah Slater, Artistic and Executive Director of Deborah Slater Dance Theater (DSDT) for over 25 years, is looking for someone to work side by side with her to lead the company into the next decade.
DSDT seeks a motivated, personable, professional who has passion for the arts and a business oriented mind, with skills in marketing, development and project management. The position will include the following:
● Managing DSDT marketing including social media, email marketing, designing simple graphics
and updating the website
● Supporting and coordinating development including grant writing support, compiling and
submission, based on a grant calendar that you will actively maintain
● Managing fundraising campaigns including the marketing, gift processing and donor relationship
● Responding to communication related to the company (emails, voicemails, and mail)
● Coordinating details for productions such as DSDT major works and our presentations with
Dance Anywhere and National Dance Week
● Representing the company at conferences (if funding is secured), grant information sessions,
productions where the company presents work and other events as needed
● Managing communications with the board, attending board meetings and taking notes
● Company management including scheduling with dancers and touring details (if touring)
Click here to see full listing.