Dance, Theatre, Musical Teachers for Hire
TEACHING ARTISTS: The Green Room is always looking for new Teaching Artists to add to our team. We focus on theater, dance, and musical education.
We currently have an opening for a Musical Theater teacher at various schools in, an Menlo Park, San Mateo, Hillsborough, Saratoga, and Los Altos.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves ACTING, DANCING, and SINGING, and wants to share his/her knowledge with an amazing group of children! Please email our Theater Director, Maggie Cole, at email@example.com with a resume as well as a cover letter highlighting your experience and why you feel you are right for the position.
– Experience working with children, grades K-5.
– Theater training (singing and dancing training are a plus!).
– Ability to supervise groups of children of different ages and create a safe, fun, and creative learning environment.
– Have a vehicle, and be willing to drive to various locations.
– Strong communication skills, especially with parents and school staff.
– Willing to prepare and follow lesson plans.
We are expanding The Green Room every year, and for that reason we are looking at candidates with potential for growth within the company.