Children’s Dance Instructor
Looking for a qualified children’s dance instructor. This is a temp-to-hire position. Must be available during the month of February 2016 to substitute teach classes 2 – 3 times per week. Possibility for hire during the summer months and next school year.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Teach children’s dance classes in Jazz, Contemporary, Ballet, Tap, and/or Zumba Kids.
• Track attendance per each class
• Monitor student’s performance
• Choreograph routines for recital performances
• Adapt teaching methods to meet student’s needs
• Prepare lesson plans and establish course goals
• Be able to work with children ages 3 – 18 years
• Be able to teach in the evenings between 4:00 and 7:30pm
• Must be punctual and reliable
• BA or MFA in Dance or working toward a degree in dance.
• Equivalent dance teaching experience.
Must be available to substitute teach during the month of February 2016.
Between $15 – $35 per hour depending on experience.
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.