Bayview Opera House – Marketing Coordinator
Bayview Opera House is looking for a skilled marketing coordinator who will be responsible for
orchestrating all marketing, branding, public relations and outreach activities. The Bayview Opera House is currently embarking on a branding and promotion effort, to support a capital campaign, support current art and community events and prepare for the re-opening of our main facility this fall. The work will encompass writing press releases, newsletters, social media, creation of print collateral, direct outreach to community members and partners, and developing marketing strategies that will result in increased visibility and larger audiences.
This position is a part-time position of 16-20 hours per week. Some evening and weekend times as required by scheduled activities, but otherwise hours are flexible. Opportunities for growth and professional development.
• B.S. or B.A. is required, preferably in related field.
• Superior writing and verbal skills (no grammar or spelling errors)
• Ability to create effective marketing strategies
• Comfortable speaking in public
• A minimum of two years experience in a marketing position
• Proficiency in social media platforms, online promotions, mailing platforms, websites, HTML
Please email cover letter, resume, three references, and 1-3 writing samples in .doc or .pdf format to email@example.com
Attn: Barbara Ockel, Executive Director
Subject: [YOUR NAME], Marketing Coordinator