Bayview Opera House – Facilities & Tech Manager
The Facilities & Tech Manager will play a central role in shaping the programming and production values of the Bayview Opera House by facilitating a superior customer and audience experience during events and programs, maximizing earned revenues and activities of our rental program by providing excellent service, and motivating staff to do their best and inspire the Bayview community.
• Assure appropriate maintenance of the building and outside grounds; communicate with our
City landlord about any building related issues and suggest solutions
• Maintain and operate all theatre technical equipment including lighting, sound and video
• Provide excellent service to rental customers and meet their set-up and technical needs
• Create set-up plots for various types of events and assure appropriate set-up for all events and programs
• B.S. or B.A. is required, or equivalent experience
• A minimum of three years of experience in facilities management and/or theatre tech
• Advanced knowledge of theatre/performance lighting and sound operations
Compensation and benefits
Salary/wage is negotiable.
Health and dental insurance (no co-pay)
Please email cover letter, resume, and three references in .doc or .pdf format to email@example.com
Attn: Barbara Ockel, Executive Director
Subject: [YOUR NAME], Facilities & Tech Manager
No phone calls please. Position open until filled.