Bayview Opera House – Development Assistant
The Development Assistant plays an important role by providing administrative support to the Executive Director, Capital Fundraising Campaign Counsel and the Board of Directors in executing a capital fundraising campaign, as well as other development activities.
• Maintain detailed information on potential and actual donors, including memos from interviews, meetings and phone calls, using etapestry
• Handle all administrative details associated with the Fundraising Task Force meetings (i.e., prepare and distribute notices, agendas, minutes, etc.)
• Keep track of campaign participants, including the Task Force, Executive Director, Campaign Counsel and potential donors on track by scheduling meetings, and sending out needed materials
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Current advanced students may be considered.
• Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• A minimum of one year experience in an administrative position, preferably in a non-profit development office
Compensation and benefits
Salary/wage is negotiable and commensurate with experience
Health and dental insurance for employees over 35 hours per week (no co-pay)
Please email cover letter, resume, three references, and 1-3 writing samples in .doc or .pdf format to email@example.com
Attn: Barbara Ockel, Executive Director
Subject: [YOUR NAME], Development Assistant