Arts Administration Internship
You will be working with our Studio Manager on various assignments in the front lobby of our studio 5 hours per week. You will have the opportunity to assist with administrative assignments for our ongoing classes, After School program, annual recital at Holy Names University, and Summer Camp.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
• Social Media – generating and editing content, demographics research
• Providing occasional assistance to our After School program assistants – supervising students, serving snacks, facilities management
• Marketing and communications assistance – school flyer research and dissemination, student birthday cards, set up for classes, learning about our programs, preparing information packets for parents and community members
• Organization projects – costume management in our upstairs studio/storage space
• Research projects as needed
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Interest in dance and nonprofit management
• Ability to multitask and work in a busy environment
• Experience in social media, reception skills, and working around youth a plus
This is an unpaid internship, but intern is welcome to take free dance classes in our adult program.
To apply: please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.