Star Dance Studio is located in the Sunset District of San Francisco at 9th Ave and Moraga St. We are hiring a part-time office manager position in the next month. This is a long-term position. Please do NOT apply if you cannot commit to at least 2 years.
Star Dance provides high quality, professional educational services to our students. We are expanding our family by offering this position; we’re not just looking for another employee. A happy disposition, a love of working with families with children, and a real desire to help our staff and Star families are required. If you are an enthusiastic self-starter, who prides yourself on a job well done and loves the idea of working with families, then please read on.
– Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written; courteous manners
– Proficient with Mac platform, Microsoft Office Suite and / or Apple iWork applications. Experience with FileMaker Pro is a plus; ability to type at least 50 WPM is required
– Responsible, punctual and reliable
– Detail-oriented and able to follow directions
– Excellent time management skills; ability to stay organized
– Motivated and willing to learn; positive attitude
– Self-starter and takes initiative
– Ability to thrive in a high-energy environment
– Ability to multi-task
The range for this position is $13 – $15 per hour max.
Please send resume by 8/31/2016 to: http://besthire1.com/part-time-office-manager-5